Holiday Home Directory
Find holiday homes that are Tesla friendly and owned by other UK Tesla owners, if you want to add your home see the details below.
Requirements to be listed:
- A dedicated vehicle charging port (e.g. Commando 32A, Type 2 or faster) at your holiday home – A 3 pin 13amp standard plug does not count and will be rejected
- You’re the owner of the property or have the approval of the owner to list it
- Any holiday home found to be attempting to exploit the good nature of our discussion group and directory will be removed with immediate effect.
Benefits of listing your holiday home with Tesla Owners UK
- One introduction post about your holiday home on the largest UK Tesla Owners Facebook Discussion Group
- Easily found on our website which is seen by over 300,000 unique visitors per year
- No need for you to spam social media in your spare time
- Moderation support – Should a negative post about your holiday home go live the moderator team will do their best to inform you of this so you can act quickly.
- Moderators support – We will push your holiday home directly to interested owners, e.g. if someone asks for help with finding a suitable supplier the moderator team will push the directory category that your business is listed on.
- Access to the supplier discussion group where you can talk directly with Tesla owners.
How do I get listed?
- Become a supporter – If you’ve already done this jump to step 2
- Ensure you have at least 2 photographs of your property including one which shows the charging facilities (that meet the requirements above).
- Log in to your account and add your directory listing (select ‘Holiday’ at the top)
- Ensuring you add details of the chargers, local amenities, links to your social media/website etc.
- Await for approval
How do I amend a listing?
- Log in to your account, go to the directory and find your listing, you should then be able to edit.
- If not, press ‘Claim your listing’
- Enter your details
- Await for confirmation
- Amend your listing as required