Upgrading / Modifying / Fixing
Tesla Service Schedule
Last modified: 2018-04-08
1 min(s) read
Do you have the expertise? Share your knowledge!
Most recent guides
- Preventing Windscreen Wiper Wear (Model S)
- Volvo claim an electric car takes 70,000 miles to pay back battery production emissions
- Paint Protection Film (PPF) for Tesla – Is it worth it?
- What are LFP batteries, and why do Tesla use them?
- How to replace the Tesla Model 3 Cabin Filter
Remember modifying your vehicle may invalidate part of your vehicle’s warranty.
Therefore, be careful and check with Tesla if unsure. Also any modifications will most likely need to be OK’d with your car insurance company.
To the best of our knowledge, these guides are correct and factual. However we take no responsibility if something does go wrong.
If you spot a mistake please ensure you alert us.