We occasionally use affiliate links within some of our content, these links may generate a small income for Tesla Owners UK Limited but their use never compromises the quality or content of our posts. These items are not needed but they might help you one day, consider this list of ‘Must Have Accessories for your Tesla Model S‘ and Must Have accessories for Model Y and 3 for a most concise list of accessories to take with you. Just to be clear I probably carry 80% of this all the time, the rest: spade, both puncture kits, ice tracks etc are only put in the frunk for longer trips/certain times of the year. It may appear at first like a lot but as you can see from the above photo it fills the frunk of my Tesla P90DL Facelift around 70-90% so not that bad with the odd thing like jackets and boots kept in the rear and battery pack kept inside the car.
- Flashing Road Flare – Not as bright as I had hoped but still pretty good, Lidl supposedly do similar ones sometimes
- 2 x clip on strobes – Ideal to clip on to your person if working on the car
- Rechargeable Portable LED Work Light – Trying to fix a puncture is crap in the best of times, without a decent light it can be almost impossible at night
- LED Head Torch
- Light for our dog – Often he is in the back of the car, he often has one on his collar anyway but I keep a spare in the car
- Some glow sticks – Always useful, could chuck on the road as a sort of flare/cone
- LED Lenser Torch – Mostly used for dog walking but I keep it in the car most of the time