We’re not really sure how this argument comes about but giving companies like Tesla are pushing for Autonomous Ride Sharing schemes we cannot see how there will be more cars on the roads, as you won’t need to own a car anymore, you can simply rent one by the minute/hour/day etc and it will arrive to collect you and drive you to your destination, what will happen is that individual cars will get used more and have less dwell/idle time, because when you’re not using the car it can be out working for you.
Fear, Uncertainty & Doubt (FUD)
Electric cars increase the numbers of people on the road, surely that isn’t a good thing?
Last modified: 2020-12-15
1 min(s) read
Do you have the expertise? Share your knowledge!
Most recent guides
- Preventing Windscreen Wiper Wear (Model S)
- Volvo claim an electric car takes 70,000 miles to pay back battery production emissions
- Paint Protection Film (PPF) for Tesla – Is it worth it?
- What are LFP batteries, and why do Tesla use them?
- How to replace the Tesla Model 3 Cabin Filter
Remember modifying your vehicle may invalidate part of your vehicle’s warranty.
Therefore, be careful and check with Tesla if unsure. Also any modifications will most likely need to be OK’d with your car insurance company.
To the best of our knowledge, these guides are correct and factual. However we take no responsibility if something does go wrong.
If you spot a mistake please ensure you alert us.