Written by Tesla Owners
for Tesla Owners
Search through over 113 guides
Browse guides by category
About the car
Charging away from home
Fear, Uncertainty & Doubt (FUD)
- Volvo claim an electric car takes 70,000 miles to pay back battery production emissions
- Engine Idling and Vehicle Pollution Posters / Best Practice Letters / Links to News / Videos etc
- FUD: Range is really important and a hybrid would be a better option
- FUD: Electric cars can’t travel long distances
- The environment would be better off if I just kept my current petrol car.
Things to do for new owners
- I’m a new Tesla owner and want to learn, what are my options?
- Switch on Pin 2 Drive
- All the computer Games where you can drive a Tesla
- I’m a new Tesla reservation holder and I’ve seen some negative posts should I be worried? Should I cancel my order?
- Great ideas for Christmas/Birthday presents for a Tesla owner or future owner
Upgrading / Modifying / Fixing
- Preventing Windscreen Wiper Wear (Model S)
- Paint Protection Film (PPF) for Tesla – Is it worth it?
- How to replace the Tesla Model 3 Cabin Filter
- My Tesla Windscreen is damaged, what should I do? Part numbers, how to measure chips & whether you need to have your windscreen calibrated.
- Must have accessories for your Tesla Model 3 & Y in 2023