SJ Curtis is widely recognised as Bristol & Bath’s leading Accident Repair Centre. Established over 45 years ago, and still family run. Our number one aim is to provide our clients with the highest quality vehicles repairs, efficiently, faultlessly and on time. Our experienced and courteous team are here to help, with free and honest advice regarding any aspect of your vehicle needs.
You’re in safe hands and can have total peace of mind that we have your best interests at heart. Our fundamental aim is to have you back on the road with as little inconvenience as possible.
Innovative design, British craftsmanship, cutting edge technology, superb engineering & stylish appearance all combine to offer the best ‘Lithium Powered’ quads on the market. Quite simply the world’s leading manufacturers of all electric quad bikes!
WE ARE DELIGHTED TO OFFER ALL TESLA OWNERS UK CLUB MEMBERS:
- Priority Order status for all NEW Eco Charger models (Beat the queue!)
- £500 Discount Voucher on all NEW vehicle purchases
- 10% Discount on Eco Charger Servicing
- 10% Discount on accessories & ancillary items
- Invitations to Eco Charger & combined Tesla Owners Club Events
During my 16 years of military service I had the best time of my life. I travelled the world. I completed many operational tours where I acquired a wealth of transferable skills, an ethos of honesty, clear communication and unerring high standards. Whilst on the All Arms Commando Course I sustained a life changing injury requiring multiple operations followed by a lengthy period of rehabilitation. I then made the difficult decision to leave the army to pursue a new career that was also my hobby, I’m a true car enthusiast and love handpicking great cars to buy or to source for my customers!
I set up a company in 2015, we specialised in buying and selling mainly Teslas and premium vehicles. I continued doing this as a Director of the company for 3 years. Whilst I was a part of the company we became one of the biggest electric vehicle specialists in the UK and I took great pride on producing the best possible product available on the preowned vehicle market. Using all my transferable skills gained in my military career I communicated my vision to my team. I would personally give every car a final inspection with great scrutiny before it was advertised and handed over. Reputation is key in my business plan and vision. Making sure that the cars were perfect and that my team provided an exceptional buying experience whilst maintaining the highest customer service standards, was my mission.
In April 2018 I decided to set up my own company S L Jones Ltd to provide a tailored service to source, sell or buy electric vehicles.
I pride myself on the core values that I learned from the Army; honesty, integrity and selfless commitment to my customers. You can be sure that I will always give you a friendly, professional and knowledgeable buying and selling experience. I believe that my customers’ experience should be ‘above and beyond’ when using S L Jones Ltd to buy and sell.
I hand pick the best cars available and I make sure that they are prepped to the highest possible standards.
I’m always happy to talk directly to customers via phone or video call to answer any queries.
Simon Jones – 07885327115
Finesse Accident Repair Centre Dorking
Independently owned and operated since 1997, Finesse has more than 20 years of experience in the delivery of manufacturer-approved repairs. With our own accident repair centre in Dorking, we welcome motorists from across London, the surrounding boroughs, and Surrey, West Sussex and Kent.
At Finesse, we strive to deliver perfect service, every time. From the moment we receive your car, through to the day you come to collect it, you can rest assured your vehicle is always in the safest hands with Finesse.
We are approved repairers for Audi, BMW, MINI, Seat, Skoda, Subaru, Tesla, Volkswagen and Volvo. Our association with these prestige marques is your personal guarantee of quality workmanship. Our expertly trained staff use only the best methods, products and genuine parts to repair your vehicle.
“A Professional Car Detailing Service”
Concours Detailing has over 12 years experience with detailing cars.
Bradley Griffin started detailing at a Porsche dealership where he was trained to a very high standard. He now professionally details cars for clients across the country as well as the top dealerships in Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey and London with outstanding results.
Bradley is accredited by Kamikaze – the world’s leading ceramic-coating protection system for your new or used car. He uses only the highest quality products and the most modern equipment to ensure his work is the most supreme – across a wide range of services. This includes new car protection, protection detail, enhancement detail, paint correction, wet sanding and show preparation. All services can be tailored to meet your needs and completed at your convenience, either at your home or in our detailing studio.
He has worked on many prestigious and classic cars including Bentleys, Ferraris, Porsches, McLarens and Aston Martins with outstanding results.
Bradley is a perfectionist at heart, with a wealth of experience and knowledge. He will be committed to making sure your vehicle looks stunning and work relentlessly to exceed your expectations.
- EV Charging Point Installation
- Commercial, Agricultural and Residential solar installations
- Energy storage
Whole house / commercial / industrial solutions
I offer detailing treatments to beautify, protect & maintain your Tesla.
A service is created to meet your needs for your vehicle, new or used. This can be anything from a safe maintenance wash & protection top-up, coating your new Tesla with ceramic paint protection to the pursuit of perfection in every detail. Below offers an insight into what can be done based on the work I have carried out for Tesla owners.
For new car owners looking to protect their vehicle:
- Safe removal of contaminants picked up during storage and transit.
- Removal of paint defects such as swirls, buffer trails, sanding marks, scratches and blemishes. Yes – new cars come with them – particularly Teslas!
- Application of ceramic paint protection to add incredible gloss and reflectivity; ensure the car is quicker and easier to clean; and protects the paint for years without the need to top up the protection.
- The alloys are protected in the same coating to repel brake dust, tar and dirt. Painted calipers are also coated.
- Mineral residue is removed from the glass and sealed with a intensely hydrophobic coating. Water beads and rolls off of the glass meaning wipers are not required at 50mph+.
Model 3 – £1,125 (£700 to prepare and seal paintwork, £200 to seal the alloys and £225 for the glass (£70 for the windscreen only).
Model S & Y – £1,350 (£850 to prepare and seal paintwork, £225 to seal the alloys and £275 for the glass (£75 for the windscreen only).
Model X – £1,500 (£950 to prepare and seal paintwork, £225 to seal the alloys and £325 for the glass (£85 for the windscreen only).
Restoring the gloss and reflectivity to paintwork:
- A comprehensive safe wash of the vehicle to ensure the paintwork, alloys, calipers, trim, shuts and arches are cleansed without the process or products damaging the vehicle.
- Contaminants that dull the paint are safely removed. Principally, iron contamination & tar spots. Less commonly tree sap, splattered insects and non-ferrous metals.
- Highly skilled machine polishing removes paint defects such as swirl marks, scratches (can only be improved if scratch has penetrated deeper than the clear coat), etching from bird droppings and splattered insects).
- If the car has been poorly polished at some previous point or has had any panels resprayed, the resulting common defects (buffer trails, sanding marks & over spray) are removed.
Protecting the surfaces:
- As a Gyeon Certified Detailer, I have access the most advanced paint protection coatings in the world. The coating systems add incredible levels of gloss and reflectivity; protect the underlying surface for years without maintenance and maintain their hydrophobic and self-cleaning properties longer than any other coating.
- These are used to protect the paintwork, alloys and calipers.
- Trim is protected with most durable coating available, Gtechniq C4 Permanent Trim Restorer.
- Water etching can be removed from glass and sealed with Gtechniq G1 Clearvision Smart Glass. Water beads and rolls off of the glass meaning wipers are not required at 50mph+.
- Leather is protected with Gtechniq L1 to help repel dirt, liquids and dye transfer.
Alloy wheel refurbishment & protection:
- The narrow tyre walls can mean alloys are very easy to kerb. Wheels can be removed and refurbished whilst work continues on the rest of the car.
Maintaining the finish:
- A car protected with the finest automotive coatings is incredibly easy to maintain. The wash guide offers advice on how to safely wash and dry the car without inflicting fresh swirls and light scratches. A maintenance wash kit can also be put together, taking advantage of the trade discounts I have with various suppliers.
- Alternatively, vehicles can be booked in for a maintenance wash as and when the customer wishes.
This is by no means a comprehensive, but hopefully gives you an insight into what Masterclass Detailing offers. Please feel free to contact me by phone (07737 935 110) to discuss what you would like for your car. I am here to help.
CleevelyEV is the first independent workshop offering electric vehicle service and repair. We carry-out bespoke services, tayloring the service to your vehicles requirements, whilst following Tesla service schedules. We are a cost-efficient alternative to SC servicing, with high voltage trained technicians. Most of all, as Tesla owners, we really care about your Tesla.
We have a MS 75D, that we offer as a service loaner, or for rental, availability dependant. We look after all makes and models of EV too, so have a broad knowledge of other makes.
Our premises includes a comfortable waiting area, with free coffee and wifi. We have a classroom on site, in which we deliver safety and technical training, but it is also available a conference or meeting area for hire.
“Bespoke Financial Advice tailored to your needs.”
Shires Wealth Management covers all areas of wealth management including retirement planning, wealth & business protection, investment planning and estate planning. The emphasis is on building and maintaining long term relationships and working closely with their clients to provide the highest standard of advice, as their clients financial needs evolve over the years.
It has been said – “The things that you do for yourself are gone when you are gone, but the things that you do for others remain as your legacy”.
Having a surplus of wealth is a real privilege, as it can enable us to help others, and make the world a better place.
When you invest in your future through us, you can be sure that the St. James’s Place Wealth Management range of Funds and Portfolios are run by carefully selected world class managers, all of whom have signed up to the United Nations Principles of Responsible Investing. We know that profit is possible alongside long term sustainability and ethics. The enhancement of your wealth need not be at conflict with the environment, communities and animal welfare.
We are keen, and able, to assist individuals and businesses, to create ethically oriented portfolios that are in line with their specific ethical preferences, and risk profile.
The value of an investment with St. James’s Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.
Shires Wealth Management Limited is an Appointed Representative of and represents only St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc (which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority) for the purpose of advising solely on the group’s wealth management products and services, more details of which are set out on the group’s website http://www.sjp.co.uk/products. The ‘St. James’s Place Partnership’ and the titles ‘Partner’ and ‘Partner Practice’ are marketing terms used to describe St. James’s Place representatives.
Here at The Wrap Sanctuary we have over 10 years experience in the wrapping industry and over 15 years in the automotive industry, during this time we have built up working relationships with professionals and customers. We fully understand the importance and the love you have for your car, so we pride ourselves on going that extra mile to ensure all our customers have the best experience possible. Your car is truly our only focus. No job is too small or too big for us and any job completed by us will be to the highest standard.
Our team of installers have worked on a range of different cars for customers including Teslas, Mercedes, Porsches and Bentleys and we also work closely with professionals such as H.R Owen Lamborghini, Thorney Motorsport and Ferrari Meridien Modena.
The Wrap Sanctuary specialises in the training and application of vehicle wrapping and paint protection film. A list of our services can be found below.
Vehicle wraps: We offer full or partial vehicle wraps which can transform the look of your Tesla whilst also adding a layer of protection to the paint work. You can have a full colour change wrap or if you would rather stand out from the crowd, we have invested a lot of time into perfecting one of one custom design wraps. Examples of our vehicle wraps can be found on our Instagram page and website.
Paint Protection Film: This is a great way to protect your Tesla by letting us apply our top of the range paint protection film either to the whole car or the front end (most vulnerable area of the vehicle). It will ensure your Tesla stands up to stone chips, scratches and swirl marks. Our premium film is world-leading in its field, for an ultra glossy finish and hydrophobic properties, making it easy to wash and maintain. As well as protecting your paint we can apply different films to your car to change the look of your car to a different colour, a matte effect or a carbon effect.
De-Chromes: A popular package for our Tesla customers are chrome deletes, this gives your Tesla a more defined look and can be completed in a range of different finishes for example we have done gloss black, carbon and dark grey finishes.
Ceramic coating: Ceramic coatings are quick and efficient way to protect the paintwork on your Tesla, whilst helping with the ease of cleaning your vehicle. When having a ceramic coating applied to your car we also recommend a 1 day detail as well.
1 day detail: A one day detail will consist of a decontamination wash and a first stage machine polish, removing and swirl marks or imperfections within the paintwork. This is a popular option for new vehicles.
Window tinting and Light tinting: Window tints are a popular option for our customers with Teslas and we can supply tints that will suit your needs and preferences. By having your windows tinted it will enhance the look of your car as well as providing you with protection from UV light. We also offer light tints where we can apply different colours or shades if wanted in our tint film or we can supply our smoked paint protection film.
Alloy wheel refurbishment and calliper colour change: If your wheels have been damaged or you would just like to change the colour of the wheels we can help. Your wheels are professionally powder coated to ensure durability and the quality of finish. Changing the colour of your callipers can be a subtle but effective way to stand out or you can match your callipers car is popular option for our customers.
All our services can be tailored best to suit your preferences and can be linked together to give your Tesla a new and impressive look.
Tesla owner and EV sales specialist since 2015, Richard Symons is a converted petrol head and a genuine EV enthusiast with a long established reputation within the EV and Tesla community.
- Teslas and other electric vehicles bought and sold.
- Professional brokerage service to sell your car for you and get the best return.
- Large warehouse showroom housing the UK’s biggest choice of fully refurbished and prepared vehicles.
- Full FCA consumer credit licence for handling vehicle finance.
- Fully Insured including specialist insurance to cover brokerage cars at retail value.
- Trading Standards Approved.
- Highly experienced team of staff.
- Full dealer facilities.
- Sponsor of EV New daily podcast.
- Large advertising packages on the UKs biggest platforms.
If you are thinking of selling your Tesla, you need to speak to us. We will happily give impartial advice and assist you in the best way required. Thousands of owners in the Tesla community have been help with their Tesla sale or purchase and our testimonials and reputation show you can trust the UKs original independent Tesla dealer.
Solar PV Installation company based just outside Oxford, installing high quality SunPower and Solar Edge PV systems across the region, as well as installing the super Tesla Powerwall 2 battery storage solution.
Email [email protected] to arrange an appointment or call the office on 01865 875555.
Confirmed by Tesla owners John Softley & Mamta Markworth
We’re solar and renewables experts – a small, specialist company that has installed well over 2,000 renewable energy systems.
Our own staff do all of our installation work – they take great care to do a job they can be proud of. We don’t employ pushy salesmen – just technical people, passionate about renewable energy, who will provide you with a worthwhile, great-value installation.
Spirit offers expert advice – and installations – on every aspect of renewable energy, be it solar PV, battery storage or EV chargepoints. Everything you need to charge your home and Tesla!
We install within an approximate 100 mile radius of Reading, Berkshire.
Tesla Powerwall Certified Installer. Recommended by Tim Alsop.
Welcome to the home of Gemclean Automotive Detailing. Nestled in the Royal County of Berkshire, our bespoke studio is your destination for all automotive enhancements, restoration & surface protection needs.
Home to our dedicated “paint protection film” installation room, state of the art vehicle detailing facility, advanced hardware & products. Rest assured you are in safe hands with our fully qualified & accredited team.
Offering a range of services, such as surface refinishing, ceramic surface protection & paint protection film installation. We ensure our in-house services truly are the beginning, middle & end to your automotive requirements.
With over 15 years’ experience, customer service is the core of our business. We appreciate our clients can be time poor & require a seamless service from start to finish. By offering a full concierge service to your vehicle, we remove the stress that can come with enhancing & protecting your vehicle.
So, whether you wish to protect your new vehicle or restore & enhance your pride & joy, rest assured Gemclean will be your only requirement. For more information or a bespoke quotation on your vehicle, why not contact our team via email or phone. Alternatively pop into our Berkshire studio, grab a coffee & lets talk cars!
Recommended by Tesla Owners Paul Marks and Thomas Taha
Performance upgrades, parts, repairs and advice.
At Tevo, we want to make your Tesla even better.
We are only interested in offering solutions which offer a real benefit. Whether it’s a replacement door handle switch loom for a Model S or a full suspension kit to turn your Model 3 into a track warrior, we will only sell the best.
We can provide parts only or full supply and installation packages from our service partners around the UK.
Talk to us about your requirements, If we don’t already have it, we can probably get it for you.
Verified by Tesla owner Laurence Bradbury and numerous others on here
Individual Specialist Cars are a Tesla Approved Bodyshop with a state of the art Accident Repair Centre based in Birmingham City Centre.
We carry out Tesla Accident Repairs, Vehicle Body Repairs & also Windscreen Replacement for drivers across the UK, with our core customer base located in Birmingham, West Midlands and surrounding areas. At ISC we continually strive to achieve customer satisfaction, and our staff receive ongoing training to ensure their skills can meet the necessary Tesla manufacturer standards.
- Accident Repair
- Accident management
- Vehicle Body Repair
- Tesla Windscreen Replacement or Model S, Model 3 & Model X (supply and fit of genuine Tesla Winsdcreen onsite by our Tesla trained Technicians, followed by calibration of all cameras, water, road test and battery charged for you).*
- Vehicle Health Checks
Frosts have been looking to the future, both for our customers, for the company and our work providers. To be the best in your business we recognise you have to be a market leader and an innovator.
After extensive investment in training, equipment levels and contractual support. We are now very pleased to announce we are an Official Tesla Body Repairer.
- We offer a one-stop support service that includes managing your claims process, arranging your courtesy vehicle, recovering your car from the accident, keeping you informed and delivering you back a perfect vehicle in the time frame we agreed.
- All work is undertaken in-house by our own technicians so exemplary standards of workmanship and service are guaranteed.
- State-of-the-art technology underpins the high-quality finish we produce on vehicles affected by damage or deterioration.
- Our 23000 sq ft work site allows us to achieve a speedy turnaround enabling you to get back on the road, quickly.
- The complete satisfaction of every customer we’ve had the pleasure of dealing with.
Recommended by Mark Goodier
“The only destination you need for Auto Safety and Tesla Accessories.”
- Dash Cameras (BlackVue / Thinkware primarily)
- Boot lights
- GPS Camera / Speed Camera Protection
- Shadow lights
- Vehicle Trackers
Specialists in Vehicle Ceramic Coatings
PP Protect know how harsh winter conditions and environmental pollutants can damage your Vehicle, aircraft and Boats appearance. We Offer the next generation of professional detailing products, held to the highest standards – PP Protect Ceramic
Here at Reep we pride ourselves on creating the perfect protection package for your vehicle; the future of luxury car care. Our state of the art studios are home to purpose built car clean rooms, all fully lit and temperature controlled ensuring we have the perfect conditions to care for your dream.
With detailing, paint protection film installation, ceramic coating, and windscreen protection available, we’re sure to have a solution for you vehicle, with all work carried out in our studio by trained technicians.
Quality is a crucially important value to Reep Group, which the company considers to be fundamental to its success. Our passion for perfection drives our team, ensuring your car is in safe hands.
The detailing team are accredited in the application of Swissvax Products and are also GTechniq approved detailers too, along with being factory trained installers of paint protection film by industry leaders LLumar.
Whatever your needs to make your car the best it can be, our talented team can make it happen for you with the assurance you have the backing of the manufacturer approved techniques and that we are fully trained, approved and insured to look after any of your cars whether they be at our studio or at a place of your choosing.
For a tailored quote, bespoke to you and your vehicles needs, please contact the team using the details provided, or alternatively feel free to call into our studio and take a look for yourself
Contact – Jack Easton
By Miles Tesla Insurance: Pay-by-mile car insurance purpose built for Teslas.
To own a Tesla is to break with tradition and embrace new possibilities. So why go with an insurer stuck in the past? Our pay-by-mile policies make the most of your car’s connectivity to count your miles and offer specialist, tailored cover.
How does it work?
- Pay a fixed annual cost to cover your Tesla while it’s parked
- Then pay a unique per-mile rate to cover your driving
What are the benefits?
- Simple set up: We’re the first company in the world to offer pay-per-mile cover without a device or black box. Instead, just link your Tesla account to our app to get started in seconds.
- Total transparency: Instantly see the exact cost of each day’s miles in our app, then pay for what you’ve driven monthly.
- Cover made for Teslas: Electric-friendly policy – not only is your battery covered, but your charging cables are too.
- Other handy tools included:Use the Find My Car feature in our app if you forget where you’re parked or if your car gets stolen.
How do I get a quote?
Confirmed by Tesla owners Mark Shenton and Keith White
With vast experience in the industry we are able to bring many sets of skills and knowledge to any job. We offer a wide range of services to cater to your Tesla, from Full Colour Change Wraps, Paint Protection Film, Ceramic Coatings, Dechromes, Branding and Much More! See our website for our full range of services or give our team a call today!
We’re made up of a team of some of the most successful within our industry covering almost every area within it to bring the absolute pinnacle in quality, service and aftercare.
Having formed in 2018 we’ve grown from strength to strength to the outfit we are today.
Buying & Selling New and Quality preowned Luxury & Performance cars is what we enjoy most and what we do best. We’ve been dealing with Tesla’s for many years now & can’t imagine the EV World without them. Hillmoren have become a true enthusiast for the Tesla brand and product!
Based in the heart of England just off junction 22 of the M1 in Leicestershire we operate a newly refurbished showroom, office & detailing workshop. The showroom acts as the centre of all our operations with our talented team there to make sure all our cars are presented to the highest of standards
Sell your Tesla Today – For a swift decision, payment & collection. Click the link below to enter your Tesla details. Alternatively give us a call as we’re happy to talk Tesla, providing you with our honest advice and knowledge. You only have to read our reviews on Google & Auto Trader to see how many other owners we’ve assisted. We look forward to hearing from you.