“There are two distinct sides to our business:-
1) The repair of all mainstream vehicles.
Using our state of the art spray booths, ovens, jigs etc. we can offer unrivalled repair and respray services to the highest specifications.
2) Performance and Prestige vehicles.
From minor scratches to repairs that require the vehicle to be completely stripped. Using specialist equipment we are able to repair all vehicles to the manufacturers tolerances, and in most cases exceed these figures.
We have performed many minor and major repairs on a large number of manufacturers.
Hawksworth Trading Estate,
SJ Curtis is widely recognised as Bristol & Bath’s leading Accident Repair Centre. Established over 45 years ago, and still family run. Our number one aim is to provide our clients with the highest quality vehicles repairs, efficiently, faultlessly and on time. Our experienced and courteous team are here to help, with free and honest advice regarding any aspect of your vehicle needs.
You’re in safe hands and can have total peace of mind that we have your best interests at heart. Our fundamental aim is to have you back on the road with as little inconvenience as possible.
DETAILING | CERAMIC COATING | PAINT PROTECTION | DE-CHROME | VEHICLE CUSTOMISATION | WINDSCREEN PROTECTION
Here at Reep we pride ourselves on creating the perfect protection package for your vehicle; the future of luxury car care. Our state of the art studios are home to purpose built car clean rooms, all fully lit and temperature controlled ensuring we have the perfect conditions to care for your dream.
With detailing, paint protection film installation, ceramic coating, and windscreen protection available, we’re sure to have a solution for you vehicle, with all work carried out in our studio by trained technicians.
Quality is a crucially important value to Reep Group, which the company considers to be fundamental to its success. Our passion for perfection drives our team, ensuring your car is in safe hands.
The detailing team are accredited in the application of Swissvax Products and are also GTechniq approved detailers too, along with being factory trained installers of paint protection film by industry leaders LLumar.
Whatever your needs to make your car the best it can be, our talented team can make it happen for you with the assurance you have the backing of the manufacturer approved techniques and that we are fully trained, approved and insured to look after any of your cars whether they be at our studio or at a place of your choosing.
For a tailored quote, bespoke to you and your vehicles needs, please contact the team using the details provided, or alternatively feel free to call into our studio and take a look for yourself.
Contact – Steve Curtis
“A Professional Car Detailing Service”
Concours Detailing has over 12 years experience with detailing cars.
Bradley Griffin started detailing at a Porsche dealership where he was trained to a very high standard. He now professionally details cars for clients across the country as well as the top dealerships in Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey and London with outstanding results.
Bradley is accredited by Kamikaze – the world’s leading ceramic-coating protection system for your new or used car. He uses only the highest quality products and the most modern equipment to ensure his work is the most supreme – across a wide range of services. This includes new car protection, protection detail, enhancement detail, paint correction, wet sanding and show preparation. All services can be tailored to meet your needs and completed at your convenience, either at your home or in our detailing studio.
He has worked on many prestigious and classic cars including Bentleys, Ferraris, Porsches, McLarens and Aston Martins with outstanding results.
Bradley is a perfectionist at heart, with a wealth of experience and knowledge. He will be committed to making sure your vehicle looks stunning and work relentlessly to exceed your expectations.
Solar PV Installation company based just outside Oxford, installing high quality SunPower and Solar Edge PV systems across the region, as well as installing the super Tesla Powerwall 2 battery storage solution.
Email [email protected] to arrange an appointment or call the office on 01865 875555.
Confirmed by Tesla owners John Softley & Mamta Markworth
Welcome to the home of Gemclean Automotive Detailing. Nestled in the Royal County of Berkshire, our bespoke studio is your destination for all automotive enhancements, restoration & surface protection needs.
Home to our dedicated “paint protection film” installation room, state of the art vehicle detailing facility, advanced hardware & products. Rest assured you are in safe hands with our fully qualified & accredited team.
Offering a range of services, such as surface refinishing, ceramic surface protection & paint protection film installation. We ensure our in-house services truly are the beginning, middle & end to your automotive requirements.
With over 15 years’ experience, customer service is the core of our business. We appreciate our clients can be time poor & require a seamless service from start to finish. By offering a full concierge service to your vehicle, we remove the stress that can come with enhancing & protecting your vehicle.
So, whether you wish to protect your new vehicle or restore & enhance your pride & joy, rest assured Gemclean will be your only requirement. For more information or a bespoke quotation on your vehicle, why not contact our team via email or phone. Alternatively pop into our Berkshire studio, grab a coffee & lets talk cars!
Recommended by Tesla Owners Paul Marks and Thomas Taha
CleevelyEV is the first independent workshop offering electric vehicle service and repair. We carry-out bespoke services, tayloring the service to your vehicles requirements, whilst following Tesla service schedules. We are a cost-efficient alternative to SC servicing, with high voltage trained technicians. Most of all, as Tesla owners, we really care about your Tesla.
We have a MS 75D, that we offer as a service loaner, or for rental, availability dependant. We look after all makes and models of EV too, so have a broad knowledge of other makes.
Our premises includes a comfortable waiting area, with free coffee and wifi. We have a classroom on site, in which we deliver safety and technical training, but it is also available a conference or meeting area for hire.
We’re solar and renewables experts – a small, specialist company that has installed well over 2,000 renewable energy systems.
Our own staff do all of our installation work – they take great care to do a job they can be proud of. We don’t employ pushy salesmen – just technical people, passionate about renewable energy, who will provide you with a worthwhile, great-value installation.
Spirit offers expert advice – and installations – on every aspect of renewable energy, be it solar PV, battery storage or EV chargepoints. Everything you need to charge your home and Tesla!
We install within an approximate 100 mile radius of Reading, Berkshire.
Tesla Powerwall Certified Installer. Recommended by Tim Alsop.
I offer detailing treatments to beautify, protect & maintain your Tesla.
A service is created to meet your needs for your vehicle, new or used. This can be anything from a safe maintenance wash & protection top-up, coating your new Tesla with ceramic paint protection to the pursuit of perfection in every detail. Below offers an insight into what can be done based on the work I have carried out for Tesla owners.
For new car owners looking to protect their vehicle:
- Safe removal of contaminants picked up during storage and transit.
- Removal of paint defects such as swirls, buffer trails, sanding marks, scratches and blemishes. Yes – new cars come with them – particularly Teslas!
- Application of ceramic paint protection to add incredible gloss and reflectivity; ensure the car is quicker and easier to clean; and protects the paint for years without the need to top up the protection.
- The alloys are protected in the same coating to repel brake dust, tar and dirt. Painted calipers are also coated.
- Mineral residue is removed from the glass and sealed with a intensely hydrophobic coating. Water beads and rolls off of the glass meaning wipers are not required at 50mph+.
Model 3 – £1,125 (£700 to prepare and seal paintwork, £200 to seal the alloys and £225 for the glass (£70 for the windscreen only).
Model S – £1,350 (£850 to prepare and seal paintwork, £225 to seal the alloys and £275 for the glass (£75 for the windscreen only).
Model X – £1,500 (£950 to prepare and seal paintwork, £225 to seal the alloys and £325 for the glass (£85 for the windscreen only).
Restoring the gloss and reflectivity to paintwork:
- A comprehensive safe wash of the vehicle to ensure the paintwork, alloys, calipers, trim, shuts and arches are cleansed without the process or products damaging the vehicle.
- Contaminants that dull the paint are safely removed. Principally, iron contamination & tar spots. Less commonly tree sap, splattered insects and non-ferrous metals.
- Highly skilled machine polishing removes paint defects such as swirl marks, scratches (can only be improved if scratch has penetrated deeper than the clear coat), etching from bird droppings and splattered insects).
- If the car has been poorly polished at some previous point or has had any panels resprayed, the resulting common defects (buffer trails, sanding marks & over spray) are removed.
Protecting the surfaces:
- As a Gyeon Certified Detailer, I have access the most advanced paint protection coatings in the world. The coating systems add incredible levels of gloss and reflectivity; protect the underlying surface for years without maintenance and maintain their hydrophobic and self-cleaning properties longer than any other coating.
- These are used to protect the paintwork, alloys and calipers.
- Trim is protected with most durable coating available, Gtechniq C4 Permanent Trim Restorer.
- Water etching can be removed from glass and sealed with Gtechniq G1 Clearvision Smart Glass. Water beads and rolls off of the glass meaning wipers are not required at 50mph+.
- Leather is protected with Gtechniq L1 to help repel dirt, liquids and dye transfer.
Alloy wheel refurbishment & protection:
- The narrow tyre walls can mean alloys are very easy to kerb. Wheels can be removed and refurbished whilst work continues on the rest of the car.
Maintaining the finish:
- A car protected with the finest automotive coatings is incredibly easy to maintain. The wash guide offers advice on how to safely wash and dry the car without inflicting fresh swirls and light scratches. A maintenance wash kit can also be put together, taking advantage of the trade discounts I have with various suppliers.
- Alternatively, vehicles can be booked in for a maintenance wash as and when the customer wishes.
This is by no means a comprehensive, but hopefully gives you an insight into what Masterclass Detailing offers. Please feel free to contact me by phone (07737 935 110) to discuss what you would like for your car. I am here to help.
Performance upgrades, parts, repairs and advice.
At Tevo, we want to make your Tesla even better.
We are only interested in offering solutions which offer a real benefit. Whether it’s a replacement door handle switch loom for a Model S or a full suspension kit to turn your Model 3 into a track warrior, we will only sell the best.
We can provide parts only or full supply and installation packages from our service partners around the UK.
Talk to us about your requirements, If we don’t already have it, we can probably get it for you.
Verified by Tesla owner Laurence Bradbury and numerous others on here