I offer detailing treatments to beautify, protect & maintain your Tesla.
A service is created to meet your needs for your vehicle, new or used. This can be anything from a safe maintenance wash & protection top-up, coating your new Tesla with ceramic paint protection to the pursuit of perfection in every detail. Below offers an insight into what can be done based on the work I have carried out for Tesla owners.
For new car owners looking to protect their vehicle:
- Safe removal of contaminants picked up during storage and transit.
- Removal of paint defects such as swirls, buffer trails, sanding marks, scratches and blemishes. Yes – new cars come with them – particularly Teslas!
- Application of ceramic paint protection to add incredible gloss and reflectivity; ensure the car is quicker and easier to clean; and protects the paint for years without the need to top up the protection.
- The alloys are protected in the same coating to repel brake dust, tar and dirt. Painted calipers are also coated.
- Mineral residue is removed from the glass and sealed with a intensely hydrophobic coating. Water beads and rolls off of the glass meaning wipers are not required at 50mph+.
Model 3 – £1,125 (£700 to prepare and seal paintwork, £200 to seal the alloys and £225 for the glass (£70 for the windscreen only).
Model S & Y – £1,350 (£850 to prepare and seal paintwork, £225 to seal the alloys and £275 for the glass (£75 for the windscreen only).
Model X – £1,500 (£950 to prepare and seal paintwork, £225 to seal the alloys and £325 for the glass (£85 for the windscreen only).
Restoring the gloss and reflectivity to paintwork:
- A comprehensive safe wash of the vehicle to ensure the paintwork, alloys, calipers, trim, shuts and arches are cleansed without the process or products damaging the vehicle.
- Contaminants that dull the paint are safely removed. Principally, iron contamination & tar spots. Less commonly tree sap, splattered insects and non-ferrous metals.
- Highly skilled machine polishing removes paint defects such as swirl marks, scratches (can only be improved if scratch has penetrated deeper than the clear coat), etching from bird droppings and splattered insects).
- If the car has been poorly polished at some previous point or has had any panels resprayed, the resulting common defects (buffer trails, sanding marks & over spray) are removed.
Protecting the surfaces:
- As a Gyeon Certified Detailer, I have access the most advanced paint protection coatings in the world. The coating systems add incredible levels of gloss and reflectivity; protect the underlying surface for years without maintenance and maintain their hydrophobic and self-cleaning properties longer than any other coating.
- These are used to protect the paintwork, alloys and calipers.
- Trim is protected with most durable coating available, Gtechniq C4 Permanent Trim Restorer.
- Water etching can be removed from glass and sealed with Gtechniq G1 Clearvision Smart Glass. Water beads and rolls off of the glass meaning wipers are not required at 50mph+.
- Leather is protected with Gtechniq L1 to help repel dirt, liquids and dye transfer.
Alloy wheel refurbishment & protection:
- The narrow tyre walls can mean alloys are very easy to kerb. Wheels can be removed and refurbished whilst work continues on the rest of the car.
Maintaining the finish:
- A car protected with the finest automotive coatings is incredibly easy to maintain. The wash guide offers advice on how to safely wash and dry the car without inflicting fresh swirls and light scratches. A maintenance wash kit can also be put together, taking advantage of the trade discounts I have with various suppliers.
- Alternatively, vehicles can be booked in for a maintenance wash as and when the customer wishes.
This is by no means a comprehensive, but hopefully gives you an insight into what Masterclass Detailing offers. Please feel free to contact me by phone (07737 935 110) to discuss what you would like for your car. I am here to help.
I had an outstanding experience having my car detailed by Jon.
Firstly, the job was applied with extreme care and professionality, and the result was amazing; Jon will be happy to explain you in detail what’s every phase he goes through, and he will deliver the car together with a comprehensive guide on how to take care of the coating afterwards.
Secondly, Job is outstanding in customer care, he will look after your car better that the best Service Centre.
Also, Jon will keep you frequently updated sending pictures of the car during the process.
I was really happy to meet and know Jon; I was extremely satisfied of the coating; I will be using Exquisite Car Care in the future again